Beatrice and Eugenie ‘BEGGED Charles to let shamed Andrew back in from the cold’


Beatrice and Eugenie ‘BEGGED Charles to let shamed Andrew back in from the cold’: Future king ‘rebutted pleas of princesses and Duke of York to give him a new job’ after Jeffrey Epstein scandal rocked the Royal Family

  • Andrew’s royal career ended in disgrace following out of court settlement
  • The Duke of York paid millions of pounds to sex abuse accuser Virginia Giuffre
  • But his daughters have pleaded with Charles to allow him return to royal duties
  • Charles, though, remains ‘resolute’ that Queen’s decision should not be reversed

Prince Andrew‘s daughters Beatrice and Eugenie reportedly begged Prince Charles to let their father back in from the cold – but the future king rebutted their pleas following the Jeffrey Epstein scandal. 

The Duke of York, 62, saw his royal career and in disgrace when he paid millions of pounds in an out-of-court settlement to his sex abuse accuser Virginia Giuffre amid accusations she was trafficked by Epstein.  

The Queen had weeks earlier rejected her second-eldest son’s bid to have his royal roles reinstated as he clamours for a new position to see out his days.

And now Charles is understood to remain ‘resolute’ that his mother’s decision to strip Andrew of his royal roles and the use of the HRH title most remain in place, adding: ‘There’s no chance.’

It comes after he held a summit with Beatrice and Eugenie at the Birkhall Estate in Aberdeenshire, The Sun on Sunday reports.

That meeting followed a ‘business meeting’ with Andrew at the same venue days earlier.

Andrew no longer undertakes official royal duties. The current day-to-day activities of the disgraced prince are unknown beyond horse riding and regular visits to the Queen.

He spent three days locked in ‘intense talks’ with the Queen and is said to have been the only family member to visit the monarch, 96, at the start of her Balmoral break in the Scottish Highlands this month

But Charles remains firmly of the belief that there should be no return to royal duties for the duke.

The Duke of York, 62, saw his royal career and in disgrace when he paid millions of pounds in an out-of-court settlement to his sex abuse accuser Virginia Giuffre

The Duke of York, 62, saw his royal career and in disgrace when he paid millions of pounds in an out-of-court settlement to his sex abuse accuser Virginia Giuffre

And Charles remains steadfast and resolute that there should be no return to royal duties for his brother

And Charles remains steadfast and resolute that there should be no return to royal duties for his brother

That is despite intervention from Andrew's daughters Beatrice and Eugenie to plea for a return for their father

That is despite intervention from Andrew’s daughters Beatrice and Eugenie to plea for a return for their father

Charles held a summit with Beatrice and Eugenie at the Birkhall Estate in Aberdeenshire (pictured)

Charles held a summit with Beatrice and Eugenie at the Birkhall Estate in Aberdeenshire (pictured)

Andrew’s daughters and ex-wife Sarah Ferguson have stood by him throughout the long-running ordeal.

A source said: ‘Andrew desperately wants and needs something to do with his life.

‘The past few years since he stepped down after the Epstein interview have taken their toll and losing his royal roles has left him with next to nothing.

‘His family are close so it’s natural Beatrice and Eugenie want to get involved. They were only looking out for their father and this latest development shows just how intense everything is getting.

‘But there will be no return to public royal duty for Prince Andrew.’ 

It comes after it was revealed earlier this month that the prince will continue having taxpayer-funded, round-the-clock police protection after a full review of his security by the Metropolitan Police and Home Office.

The review was revealed in January after the Queen stripped him of his military and charitable affiliations, as well as stopping him from using his HRH title.

He later agreed to a significant financial settlement with Virginia Giuffre, who brought a legal case against him in the US.

The settlement was originally claimed to cost £12million but reports last weekend asserted Andrew’s lawyers negotiated a cut-price deal between £3million to £5million.

The Executive Committee for the Protection of Royalty and Public Figures assessed the security threat against Andrew but concluded he was still entitled to police bodyguards, according to the Daily Telegraph.

Charles remains firmly of the belief that there should be no return to royal duties for the Duke of York

Charles remains firmly of the belief that there should be no return to royal duties for the Duke of York

The Queen stripped Andrew (pictured together in March) of his military and charitable affiliations, as well as stopping him from using his HRH title

The Queen stripped Andrew (pictured together in March) of his military and charitable affiliations, as well as stopping him from using his HRH title

Andrew will continue to have a personal protection officer whenever he leaves his home. The 30-room Royal Lodge on the Queen’s Windsor estate has permanent security arrangements. 

The official royal security of Andrew’s daughters, Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie, was removed several years ago while other non-working royals, including Peter Phillips and Zara Tindall, do not receive such arrangements as adults.

Andrew’s security is estimated to cost the public purse between £2million and £3million annually.

Advertisement



Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Shane Warne’s child, Jackson, shares recordings of ‘harmful ladies despising’ powerhouse Andrew Tate: ‘I really do concur with a couple of the things he says’ Kate and William to greet Americans ‘sleeping on the streets’ amid US visit ‘He said “take your bra off”… I was 15’: Supermodel Kate Moss reveals in unflinching detail how she fled a photoshoot in tears after being targeted by fashion industry predator as a teenager How to get early access to the MultiVersus open beta – usnewspress Gunman kills 3 people in Indiana mall shooting, police say Top 10 sizzling sex secrets to Spice Up Your Sex Life Stellantis Announces Termination of Jeep Venture With China’s GAC Memphis police thwart potential mass shooting at arena: Officials 4 dead after argument between 2 groups leads to shooting at north Harris County apartment complex, sheriff says US soprano, offended by blackface, pulls out of Italy opera 10 Top Romantic Getaways in New Jersey Ricky Martin’s Attorney Says Allegations of a Sexual Relationship with His Nephew Are ‘Untrue’ 8 Best Semiconductor Stocks To Buy Amid a Global Chip Shortage : USA Le’Veon Bell Reflects on Lost Season With Steelers in Retirement Post Updates on Tiger Woods from Round 1 of The Open PETE ALONSOI’M DEALING W/ ‘PRETTY BAD PTSD’… Over March Car Crash Nigeria : Knocks as Singer Portable endorses Tinubu, Oyetola – usnewspress Phil Mickelson Once Comfortably Won a $1000 Bet, But Returned the Money Tracy McGrady Thought It Was Crazy That The Bulls Were Trying To Trade Him For Scottie Pippen: “Why Would They Want An 18-Year-Old High School Kid And Trade Him For A Top 50, NBA Hall Of Famer, A 5-Time NBA Champion At The Time…” Πυρκαγιά στoν Real Fm – Βρέθηκαν γκαζάκια στην είσοδο του κτηρίου.